Before you begin the application process at OceanPointe Dental Assisting Academy, please take a moment to review the enrollment requirements for our dental assisting course in North East, Pennsylvania. If you have any questions or would like to meet with our instructors for an interview, or to just learn more, please contact us at 814-636-9883 today.
- Graduation from a high school that is regionally accredited or has been approved by an authorized state education agency. A GED is also acceptable. Students must submit a copy of their high school diploma or GED prior to beginning the program.
- Students must be at least 17 years of age. Students under the age of 18 must have the signature of a parent or guardian on the enrollment agreement.
- Students may not have a felony or misdemeanor conviction that could affect their employment eligibility.
- Students must answer and satisfy the DANB national exam application background questions.
- Students must complete an on-campus interview with an instructor.
- Students must have access to a desktop, laptop computer or tablet to access online learning platforms.
Students must start their Hepatitis B immunization series 1 and a TB skin test prior to starting classes. A copy of your medical documents must be included with your enrollment agreement. Students should check with their primary care provider or local health department about immunizations and testing.
Please note that the costs of immunization and testing are not included in the tuition or fees.